Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Semi-annual Link to the Bucket

It's paragraphs like this that keep me going back to Pops' Bucket everyday...
I spend all day with my kids, who do actually qualify as people, but the things we do together... they just aren't the same as adult interaction. We'll play basketball sometimes, but seeing as how the two at home are an average height of 3'6", it's barely even worth it. I always fucking destroy them, even if it's 2-on-1. They can't get a shot off. And in the end, for one reason or another, they cry like the pussies I've always been afraid they would turn out to be. But look, if you don't get your feet set, it's a blocking foul, not a charge. And if we're going to play contact, we're going to play contact. If you're going to defend in the lane, you have to be ready for that. Otherwise, get the fuck off my court
...and also makes me grateful that I didn't have a blog during my child's formative years.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com