Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Asshat Update

On the Armstrong and Getty radio show this morning, one of the interchangeable asshats commenting after an audio clip in which Barack Obama noted that his intelligence team would not continue Bush administration policies that had tarnished the agency, said, "I don't know what he's talking about. I wish I did, but I don't."

Really, now. Here's a man who for a number of years has co-hosted a morning radio talk show, discussing salient issues of the day, and he is unaware, or wants us for some reason to believe that he is unaware, that Barack Obama, the president elect of the United States of America, disapproves of the torture regime of the Bush Administration. It's not really important to me which is true, that he doesn't know of this or that he's pretending not to know of this. He is, as I've repeatedly said, an asshat. What I wonder is why any of his listeners would give somebody, who by this example is either abysmally ignorant or willfully misleading to his listeners, any credibility at all.

Labels: , ,

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com