Tuesday, April 19, 2005

God I'm Old

Taken from Mags, at You Forgot Poland (god, I wish I'd grabbed that name):

From her list of 30 bands she's seen, I'm supposed to list those I've also seen, then add more that I've seen until I reach 30. Um, sorry girl, but I haven't seen any of those folks.

My list:

subdudes
Sting
Police
Cars
Grateful Dead
Santana
Jackson Brown
John Doe
Was (Not Was)
Steve Earle
Fleetwood Mac
Journey
Nazareth
J Geils Band
Graham Nash
Nicollette Larson
Babys
Jethro Tull
UK
Talking Heads
Boz Scaggs
Los Lobos
Alice Cooper
Josh & Teal with the Front Porch Feel (Splinter group of the Mother Truckers)
Dire Straits
Ramones
David Lindley
Jimmy Buffet
English Beat
The Kinks

This is just the order they came to mind. More bands popped into my head after I'd finished this list that I would rather have my name associated with than some of those I did list, but I'll just go with these.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com