Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Arrested Development"

I was channel surfing on a Sunday morning about a year or so ago when I came upon an FX channel marathon of "Arrested Development." Whatever plans I had for the rest of the day went out the window as I found myself hooked watching this family not really so different than mine. I started watching it Sunday nights on Fox, when it wasn't pre-empted by football or baseball or god knows what else may have come along that Fox found more important to air. This year it was switched to Monday nights, with the same pattern of pre-emptions, and its audience never found it again. Now it seems to be on the way out, Fox having ordered only 13 episodes for this, its third, season. This is the way it always seems to be with the few shows I find that I enjoy watching.

Similar sentiments at The Talent Show and Blogenlust.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com